On this page we present the profiles of competences that we seek. We encourage you to send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNITY 3D PROGRAMMER
- Co-creation of a training simulator platform in the field of software and integration of peripheral devices;
- Development of tools for editing scenery and simulation scenarios;
- Development of logic diagrams, algorithms and control physics for vehicles, characters;
- Procedural generation of graphic objects, textures, post effects;
- Cooperation with a team of programmers, graphic designers and analysts.
- Very good knowledge of C # and the .NET platform (at least 3 years of professional experience);
- A profound ability to write flexible code, apply design patterns and OOP rules;
- Very good mathematical and analytical skills;
- Experience in working with algorithms and data processing;
- Experience in working with SVN / Git version control systems;
- Good teamwork skills in Agile methodologies;
- Knowledge of English to the extent that you can read and create technical documentation;
- Passion of creating innovative solutions, using creativity and own initiative.
- Knowledge of the Unity3D environment or similar;
- Experience in programming, profiling and game optimization, procedural graphics generation;
- Experience in creating software for mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of HLSL or Cg languages.
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies and on the best computer equipment;
- Developing the passion for creating innovative games and virtual reality platforms;
- Great work atmosphere without Open Space rooms;
- Competitive earnings and flexible working hours.